Translate

Saturday 23 March 2013

I’ll be there for you

'When I look into your eyes
I see a whole other world.
A world where nobody lies
A world where nobody dies.

A far off place where no one is mean
It’s peaceful; it’s tranquil.
Calm, safe, and serene.
It almost like floating
Inside of a dream.

I find nobody perfect
Except of course you.
When I look in your eyes
My heart melts; it’s true.

It shows me how much
You really do care.
The world through your eyes
I can’t help but stare.

The world through your eyes
Mysterious yet familiar.
I can’t help but to cry
I got lost in your eyes.

The words that you say
The things that you think.
That is what’s causing me
To put this in ink.

I loved you once
I’ll love you twice.
I fell in love with you
Because you were nice.

I’ll be there for you
You’ve been there for me.
I want you to show
This world that you see.'

No comments:

Post a Comment