Translate

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Situation s change with time

A poor boy loved a rich girl.
One day the boy proposed her.

Then the girl
said, “listen! your monthly salary is my daily
hand expenses. Should I be involved with
you? How could you thought that? I will never
love you. So, forget me ‘n get engaged with
someone else of your level.” But somehow the
boy could not forget her so easily.

10 years later.

One day they became face to face in a
shopping center. The lady said, “Hey! you!
How are you? Now I’m married. Do you know
how much is my husband’s salary? Rs. 2 lac
per month! Can you imagine? ‘n he is also
very smart.”

The guy’s eyes got wet with tear by hearing
those words. After few minutes her husband
came before the lady could say something to
the guy, her husband started to say by seeing
the guy.

“Sir! You here? Meet my wife.” Then he said to
her wife, “I’m going to assist a project of sir,
which is of Rs. 200 crore. ‘n do u know a fact?

Sir loved a girl but he didn’t get her. That’s
why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the
girl was. Isn’t it? Now a days who can love like
that way?”

Moral:Situation s change with time. Every one
should respect other’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment