Translate

Monday 25 March 2013

True Love

GIRL; "Babe promise you'll always stay by my side.

BOY; "I promise"
*Someone comes in the door*

NURSE; "Miss, we have to go.The surgeon is waiting for us."

GIRL; "Can he go with?"

NURSE; "Sorry Ma'am but he can't"
*The grabs the girls hand*

BOY; "Don't worry babygirl, I'll always be with you."
*Tears fall out of his eyes and he kisses her before they brought you to the surgery room*
-Right after the surgery-
*The girl flutters her eyes open, only to see that she's alone*
*The nurse comes in*

NURSE; "The surgery was a success" *smiles*

GIRL; "Where's the boy I was with?"

NURSE; "Uhm...He wanted me to give you this."
*The nurse gives her a huge teddy bear holding a letter. She opens the letter*
"Hey baby, I love you so much. I'm sorry I can't be there to congratulate you on your successful surgery. I know I should've told you about what I did, but I didn't want you to stop me. I'm so sorry. I love you. You should know that. But you know have my heart. And with that heart you can always find another man. Don't worry, I will always be with you. Protecting that heart and picking up the broken pieces. Take care,baby. I will miss you so much. I love you."
*The girl looks up to the nurse in shock*

NURSE; "The boy...he..he was YOUR heart donor."

No comments:

Post a Comment