Translate

Monday 10 June 2013

A SHORT STORY

One day god send a chair to
Two Lovers...
The speciality of that chair
was that the person sitting
on it if says TRUTH,
Then the GREEN lite would
blink n if person sitting on
itsays LIE,
Then RED lite would
blink....
Boy sat on the chair..
GIRL-Do you LOVE me?
BOY- Yes I love You... (RED
light blinks..)
GIRL- Don't worry there
will be mistake dne by
god..!!
I'll ask You again'n then
We'll see what Will happen...
GIRL- Do You LOVE me?
BOY- yes I love you...
(GREEN light blinks)
Do you know what
happened when First Time
the Girl asked,
The boy actually was NOT
IN LOVE with her...
he LIED ..
But when girl showed her
trust on the boy...
That boy truly started
LOVING the girl....
Thats LOVE.. !
Moral Of The Story- "ONE
SIDED LOVE CAN WIN
TOO...
IF YOU SHOW YOUR
TRUST.....

No comments:

Post a Comment